Acceptance of Terms:
When using Playtopia.com's facilities and services, you agree that the following Terms & Conditions will apply. You also confirm that you are at least 13 years old.
On Playtopia.com you can play fun and entertaining games for free. By playing, you can win tokens, which you can use to participate in various prize draws. You can read more about the prizes on the front page under the menu item "Prizes."
You don't need to have the largest amount of tokens to win, but the more you have, the better are your chances! Remember to buy tickets, if you want to participate in the prize draws. You can do so in the "Prize Shop".
All persons may participate in Playtopia.com's competitions. All winners will be notified by e-mail. This email has to be answered within 1 month. Otherwise, the entitlement to the prize will no longer apply. It may take up to 30 days for your prize to arrive. If you have not received your prize within 40 days, please contact Playtopia.com. By accepting a prize on our site, you further agree that we have the right to disclose your username and game statistics for marketing purposes in any given newsletter, news page, e-mail etc. without you receiving any payment for it. Employees at Playtopia.com, including admins and their families, are not allowed to participate in the prize draws. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes such as a free VIP membership.
No guarantee is given for the correctness of the information on winners and prizes.
About purchases and the right of cancellation:
On Playtopia.com you have the option to make purchases on the website and in the games. All purchases are nonrefundable i.e. you relinquish the right of cancellation which means that you cannot receive a refund nor have the games reset to a point in time before you made the purchase.
One person equals one user:
One person is only allowed to create one user profile. The profile and the right to use it are personal and you must not create or use a profile in someone else's name
It is not allowed to use scripts or other automated programs to collect tokens. If such a thing is found, Playtopia.com will immediately delete you from the database, and exclude you from Playtopia.com indefinitely. If you have obtained gains or values by using such methods or systems improperly, Playtopia.com reserves the right to demand compensation from you.
When creating a user on Playtopia.com, you will have the option of using a checkbox to give your consent to receiving direct marketing. The enrollment will have the following content:
"I accept Playtopia.com's conditions and to receive news and offers via email"
Thereby, you allow Playtopia.com to send the following e-mails to you:
Newsletter - Contains news and updates about Playtopia.com. May also include advertisements from third parties. You can always unsubscribe the newsletter when you are logged in, or by clicking here.
Offers Services - Includes advertising from third parties, which may be addressed to all users who receive our services, or may be based on your geographic location or age. You can always unsubscribe the offers services when you are logged in, or by clicking here.
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will come into force the 25th of May 2018, requires every organization that collects sensitive personal data from those residing in the EU to ask for clear and specific consent before collecting that data. According to the GDPR, personal data is any bit of information that can be used to identify the data subject providing the personal data.
Playtopia.com always have and will continue to comply with applicable law on personal data. Personal data is defined as any information that can be attributed to an individual, such as name, birth date, address, etc. Photos can also be regarded as personal data, if it is possible to identify individuals. Encrypted data is also considered personal data to the extent it is possible to decrypt this information and thereby identify those whom the data is about.
When you visit Playtopia.com, the IP address you used is recorded. Your IP address is the address of the computer and Internet connection that you use to visit Playtopia.com. The purpose of registration is that we can always find back to the used computer in case of abuse or excess of the legislation in connection with the visit to Playtopia.com.
Language, behaviour and in general on the site:
The following rules apply to the use of Playtopia.com:
- When creating a profile, the user must provide accurate and truthful information. It is not allowed to use a false identity or that of another person, including, for instance, e-mail addresses or personal information. In case of harassment, any information such as IP number, etc. will be handed over to the police for further investigation.
- Playtopia.com reserves the right to delete or modify profiles that do not comply with Danish law or incompatible with the interest of Playtopia.com or its users. If a user exhibits an inappropriate behavior for instance with other users, or if a user does not respond to the warnings given by Playtopia.com, Playtopia.com reserves the right to suspend or remove that user's profile and thus exclude it from participating in the community at Playtopia.com as active user either temporarily or permanently.
- Users at Playtopia.com must respect other users' right to privacy.
- Playtopia.com reserves the right to continuously review the content of chatlogs, profiles and private messages in order to ensure that Playtopia.com's regulations and rules are observed.
- Playtopia.com reserves in particular the right to exclude users who violate one of the following rules on our site or in one of our chats:
- Inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, abusive or insulting language
- Smear campaign against other groups or individuals
- Violent or pornographic content
- Information or actions that are contrary to law
- Marketing and/or submission of bids for the sale or purchase of goods or services
- To create more than one profile per person
- To be logged into the same game more than once. You are allowed to play different games at the same time.
- To chat in languages other than English
- Any behaviour on and in connection with www.playtopia.com, which is seen as punishable by Playtopia.com, will be reported to the police.
- Playtopia.com continuously monitors the website for errors, virus attacks, abuse, etc., and seeks to correct problems immediately once they are discovered. Playtopia.com can not be held liable for the damage you and/or your computer might be caused by the use of Playtopia.com's facilities. If there are temporary errors or if the site/server is closed/down, Playtopia.com will not compensate for loss of VIP time or lost prizes.
- When deleting/suspending a user profile, the remaining VIP membership will be lost.
Cego is responsible for the data in relation to information held about you on Playtopia.com. We can be contacted in writing at this address or via the contact options on the website.
Lauritzens Plads 1
Playtopia.com reserves the right to modify these terms with a notice of 2 weeks after the publication on www.playtopia.com.
Copyright for games or parts of games developed by users:
As part of Playtopia.com's concept, users even are able to contribute to further development of some of the games. This may, for example include new game levels, characters, game boards etc. The total and unrestricted copyright to the material prepared by the user in connection with or related use of Playtopia.com and user-uploaded/typed or otherwise made available on Playtopia.com are considered to belong Playtopia.com. The user receives no consideration for the handover, other than in the individual and specific cases where Playtopia.com chooses to reward users with tokens. Playtopia.com can use whatever the user has developed for any purpose, including reusing it on other media, in other contexts, as an independent game or figure, assigning rights to third parties etc. without the user in question objecting to this and claiming payment. The user who has made the handover has no right to develop, process, transfer, reuse or otherwise have the games, levels, characters, game boards, etc at their disposal that in accordance with the above may be handed over to Playtopia.com.