Acceptance of Terms:
When using Playtopia.com's facilities and services, you agree that the following Terms & Conditions will apply. You also confirm that you are at least 13 years old.
On Playtopia.com you can play fun and entertaining games for free. By playing, you can win tokens, which you can use to participate in various prize draws. You can read more about the prizes on the front page under the menu item "Prizes."
You don't need to have the largest amount of tokens to win, but the more you have, the better are your chances! Remember to buy tickets, if you want to participate in the prize draws. You can do so in the "Prize Shop".
All persons may participate in Playtopia.com's competitions. All winners will be notified by e-mail. This email has to be answered within 1 month. Otherwise, the entitlement to the prize will no longer apply. It may take up to 30 days for your prize to arrive. If you have not received your prize within 40 days, please contact Playtopia.com. By accepting a prize on our site, you further agree that we have the right to disclose your username and game statistics for marketing purposes in any given newsletter, news page, e-mail etc. without you receiving any payment for it. Employees at Playtopia.com are not allowed to participate in the prize draws. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes such as a free VIP membership.
No guarantee is given for the correctness of the information on winners and prizes.
About purchases and the right of cancellation:
On Playtopia.com you have the option to make purchases on the website and in the games. All purchases are nonrefundable i.e. you relinquish the right of cancellation which means that you cannot receive a refund nor have the games reset to a point in time before you made the purchase.
One person equals one user:
One person is only allowed to create one user profile. The profile and the right to use it are personal and you must not create or use a profile in someone else's name
It is not allowed to use scripts or other automated programs to collect tokens. If such a thing is found, Playtopia.com will immediately delete you from the database, and exclude you from Playtopia.com indefinitely. If you have obtained gains or values by using such methods or systems improperly, Playtopia.com reserves the right to demand compensation from you.
When creating a user on Playtopia.com, you will have the option of using a checkbox to give your consent to receiving direct marketing. The enrollment will have the following content:
"I would like to receive e-mails from Playtopia.com"
Thereby, you allow Playtopia.com to send the following e-mails to you:
Newsletter - Contains news and updates about Playtopia.com. May also include advertisements from third parties. You can always unsubscribe the newsletter when you are logged in, or by clicking here.
Offers Services - Includes advertising from third parties, which may be addressed to all users who receive our services, or may be based on your geographic location or age. You can always unsubscribe the offers services when you are logged in, or by clicking here.
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will come into force the 25th of May 2018, requires every organization that collects sensitive personal data from those residing in the EU to ask for clear and specific consent before collecting that data. According to the GDPR, personal data is any bit of information that can be used to identify the data subject providing the personal data.
Playtopia.com always have and will continue to comply with applicable law on personal data. Personal data is defined as any information that can be attributed to an individual, such as name, birth date, address, etc. Photos can also be regarded as personal data, if it is possible to identify individuals. Encrypted data is also considered personal data to the extent it is possible to decrypt this information and thereby identify those whom the data is about.
When you visit Playtopia.com, the IP address you used is recorded. Your IP address is the address of the computer and Internet connection that you use to visit Playtopia.com. The purpose of registration is that we can always find back to the used computer in case of abuse or excess of the legislation in connection with the visit to Playtopia.com.
Language, behaviour and in general on the site:
The following rules apply to the use of Playtopia.com:
- When creating a profile, the user must provide accurate and truthful information. It is not allowed to use a false identity or that of another person, including, for instance, e-mail addresses or personal information. In case of harassment, any information such as IP number, etc. will be handed over to the police for further investigation.
- Playtopia.com reserves the right to delete or modify profiles that do not comply with Danish law or incompatible with the interest of Playtopia.com or its users. If a user exhibits an inappropriate behavior for instance with other users, or if a user does not respond to the warnings given by Playtopia.com, Playtopia.com reserves the right to suspend or remove that user's profile and thus exclude it from participating in the community at Playtopia.com as active user either temporarily or permanently.
- Users at Playtopia.com must respect other users' right to privacy.
- Playtopia.com reserves the right to continuously review the content of chatlogs, profiles and private messages in order to ensure that Playtopia.com's regulations and rules are observed.
The following content is not allowed:
Sensitive information, such as personal information
Content likely to cause offense
Content that violates legislation
To copy and share other people's private photos without their consent
Marketing, sale or purchase of goods or services
To create more than one profile per person at a time
Inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, abusive or insulting language
- Any behaviour on and in connection with www.playtopia.com, which is seen as punishable by Playtopia.com, will be reported to the police.
- Playtopia.com continuously monitors the website for errors, virus attacks, abuse, etc., and seeks to correct problems immediately once they are discovered. Playtopia.com can not be held liable for the damage you and/or your computer might be caused by the use of Playtopia.com's facilities. If there are temporary errors or if the site/server is closed/down, Playtopia.com will not compensate for loss of VIP time or lost prizes.
- When deleting/suspending a user profile, the remaining VIP membership will be lost.
Superpog ApS is responsible for the data in relation to information held about you on Playtopia.com. We can be contacted in writing at this address or via the contact options on the website.
Playtopia.com reserves the right to modify these terms with a notice of 2 weeks after the publication on www.playtopia.com.
Copyright for games and virtual content and/or parts of games developed by users:
As part of Playtopia.com's concept, users are able to contribute with content etc to develop the games further. This can e.g. include new games, levels, characters, entire game boards etc. The total and unrestricted copyright to material prepared by the user in connection with or associated with the use of Playtopia.com and which is uploaded/entered by the user or otherwise made available on Playtopia.com must be considered to belong to Playtopia.com. The user receives no remuneration in connection with transfer, apart from the individual and specific cases where Playtopia.com chooses to reward the user with tokens. Playtopia.com may use the contribution developed by the user for any purpose, including reusing it on other media, in other contexts, such as independent game or character, transferring the rights to third parties, etc. without the contributor being able to object to this, including claiming remuneration. It also follows from the total contribution that the contributor is no longer entitled to further develop, process, transfer, recycle or otherwise dispose of the games, levels, drawings, game boards etc. which according to the above may have been transferred to Playtopia.com
Likewise, users have no ownership of virtual content in the games, such as medals, stickers, gold eggs, gold apples, diamonds, donuts and more. It is instead fully owned by Playtopia.com, and lent to you on our terms. We can adjust the virtual value of our content at any time, just as we can remove virtual content or change its appearance.